Monday, January 31, 2011

"SEW BEE HAPPY" NOT "SEW BEE CRAZY"

Ok... so I woke up this morning and thought...."what have I done?!" Did I really blog that I would create or quilt something every day and share it with the world!? I must have been swept away in the moment last night - because things are looking a little clearer today.  I mean the goal here is not to write a book and see my blog in a movie - it's to put a little more "happy" in my life.'

Lets face it, being a mom is a full time job - and that is still going to be my number one priority - even while I try to find myself.  The name of the blog is "Sew Bee Happy", not "Sew Bee Crazy". I'm quite positive that adding the pressure of mandatory quilting and blogging every day is not going to help me find clarity... in fact it most likely will drive me and everyone around me insane.

So... lets try this again...
My goal is still to follow my passion: to create and quilt. Maybe some days I will create a lot, maybe some days a little... and hey... perhaps there might be days that I want to take a creative break. That's ok!!

Let's consider this blog a 37th birthday gift to myself -  a reminder to add a little more "happy" to my life by creating when I can and as often as I like. I hope that you will still follow me this year - while a creatively try to "find myself" through quilting... in hopes in having clarity at 38. I sure hope I will....

No comments:

Post a Comment